1. BRIEF DESCRIPTION of the JEWELRY STORE & laquo; GOLDEN FLEECE & raquo;
1.1. Main Activities & laquo; Golden Fleece & raquo;
1.2. Assessment of the company's competitiveness in the market
1.3. Determining the strategy of the store & laquo;Golden Fleece»
1.4. Analysis of the sales market
2. SUMMARY OF THE INNOVATION PROJECT GBRG 3. DESCRIPTION OF CHANGES IN THE ENVIRONMENT GBRG 4. THE NEED FOR INNOVATION GBRG 5. ASSESSMENT OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM GBRG 6. THE CONTENT OF THE INNOVATION AND A SET OF MEASURES FOR ITS IMPLEMENTATION GBRG 7. ANALYSIS OF PROJECT STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES, HAZARDS AND OPPORTUNITIES GBRG 8. ASSESSMENT OF RESISTANCE TO INNOVATION ON THE PART OF staff GBRG 9. GENERAL CONCLUSION ABOUT THE PROSPECTS FOR CHANGES, RESULTING ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL effects
LIST OF LITERATURE USED
The development of an innovative project is closely related to scientific and technical support, which combines knowledge and experience in implementing certain ideas. In this regard, an important condition for effective management of project implementation is the correct definition of its boundaries in the environment (project participants) and the formation on this basis of the internal environment of the project, within which goals are defined and programs for its implementation are formed. It is important not only to limit environmental framework of the project, but also to correctly identify and describe the interaction of the innovation project and its external environment. This allows you to clearly formulate the goals and objectives of project management, as well as determine the resources required for its implementation.
One of the features of an innovative project is its implementation in conditions of high risks. To reduce the risk of innovation activity, the company must first conduct a thorough assessment of its own potential for the implementation of the proposed innovation project. An innovative project that is effective for one enterprise may not be feasible for another due to objective and subjective reasons, such as the territorial location of the enterprise, the level of competence of personnel in the main areas of implementation of the innovative project, the state of fixed assets, etc. All these factors have an impact on the effectiveness of an innovative project, but it is very difficult to quantify them, and in some cases it is impossible, so they must be taken into account at the stage of project selection.
It should also be noted that in the course of the innovation process, the company creates new potential opportunities, evaluates them, selects the most attractive ones, studies consumers ' perception of them, designs products, tests them and introduces them to the market.
Thus, we can say that the topic of developing innovative projects is particularly relevant.
In accordance with the relevance of the topic, you can determine the main goal of the work – consider the process of implementing an innovative project on the example of an enterprise.
To achieve this goal, you need to solve the following intermediate tasks:
- give a brief description of the object of research – jewelry store & laquo; Golden Fleece»;
- make a summary of the innovation project;
- describe changes in the environment;
- justify the need for innovation;
- to reveal the content of the innovation and describe a set of measures for its implementation;
- analyze the project's strengths and weaknesses, hazards and opportunities;
- evaluate the resistance to innovation on the part of the staff;
- make a general conclusion about the prospects of changes, the resulting economic, social and technological effects.
The subject of consideration in this paper is the innovative activity of enterprises.
The object is the "Golden Fleece" jewelry store.
When writing this paper, the author plans to use a wide range of sources, including textbooks and monographs on innovative management.