1. The concept of CSR and its mechanism
2. Corporate Social Responsibility Pyramid Model
LIST OF USED LITERATURE
The relevance of the topic lies in the fact that at present there is increased attention to the problems of socially responsible business behavior, its role in socio-economic development. Companies are working to improve their business reputation and image in order to ensure their competitiveness.
The implementation of social responsibility is possible only when it is not just declared, but is included in the organization of management as a motivational and restrictive factor, as a means of achieving success and a criterion for evaluating business.
In modern conditions, the social responsibility of corporations plays a crucial role. With the development of production, scientific and technological progress, and the urbanization of life, new, extremely complex problems arise and become more acute: environmental, socio-economic, technical, informational, urban, cultural, etc. The future of civilization depends on a comprehensive solution to these problems. But their solution is largely determined by the activities of modern corporations, their responsibility to society and the future. That is why the problem of corporate social responsibility is becoming a central problem of management today. Its solution in the economic, scientific, technical, socio-political perspective excites the minds of many representatives of politics, science, business and management.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) - realization of the interests of the company (corporation) by ensuring the social development of its collective and active participation of the company in the development of society2.
Degree of study. In the development of this topic, the works of such authors as: Blinov A. O., Gulimova A., Peregudov S., Markushina E., Bykov V., Kozlov V., Demin D., Matveev A. B., Sivalneva T. Kremneva N. Yu., etc. were used.
The purpose of this work is to disclose corporate social responsibility, based on this goal, the following tasks were identified:
- Analyze the concept and mechanisms of CSR implementation.
- Describe the corporate social responsibility pyramid model.
The structure of this work consists of: introduction, 2 chapters, conclusion and a list of used literature.
1. Gulimova A. Corporate culture: create cannot be used. Galimova //Personnel management. – 2010. - No. 9. – 92 p..
2. Demin D. Corporate Culture – a means of brainwashing / D. Demin //Personnel management. – 2008. - No. 6. – 99 p.
3. Dolmatova V. Yu. & laquo; Social responsibility of business& raquo;: the origins of the concept // Audit and financial analysis. 2010. No. 1. -59 p.
4. Kozlov V. The problem of unity of organizational culture of the company/ V, Kozlov / / Personnel management. – 2008. - No. 9. – 118 p.
5. Ivanova V. the Concept of corporate social responsibility // Man and labor. 2010. No. 11. - 97 p.
6. Krasnova M. V. Investigation of the essence of corporate social responsibility // International financial accounting. 2011. No. 28, p. 178
7.Kremneva N. Yu. Formation of corporate culture: innovations and stereotypes/ N. Yu. Kremneva // Socis. – 2007. - No. 7. – 69 p.
8. Peregudov S. Crisis of the corporate model of Russian business. Peregudov //International economics and International Relations. – 2010. - No. 5. – 77 p.
9. Sevalneva T. Corporate culture in the system of categories of economic Sciences/ T. Sevalnev, M. Zhalnin //Personnel management. – 2007. - No. 18. – 86 p.
10. Ethics of corporate culture is not a dogma, but a guide to action! //Personnel management. – 2012. - No. 16. – 68 p.