1. The concept of municipal service
2. Principles of municipal service
3. Positions of the municipal service
Service as a whole is a special type of human activity, its specificity lies in the fact that the employee in the process of his work does not affect natural objects, but on a person, his consciousness and behavior. The status of an employee obliges him to enter into social, including legal, relations with those entities that he serves or serves. Municipal service is one of the types of public service in the Russian Federation, along with public service.
Municipal service is a professional activity of citizens, which is carried out on a permanent basis in the positions of municipal service, replaced by the conclusion of an employment contract (Clause 1 of Article 2 of Federal Law No. 25-FZ of 02.03.2007 "On Municipal Service in the Russian Federation").
Community service is one of the foundations of local self-government, which is a set of relations about: citizens for positions in local authorities; implementation of activities for the implementation of the functions in the system of local public authorities, cooperation of state and public organizations with the residents of the municipality; use of working time and rest time; determining the remuneration, seniority and guarantees for the municipal employee; promotion and accountability of the municipal employee; personnel work in the municipality.
The purpose of the work is to give a general description of the municipal service and its positions.
Tasks of the work:
1. To reveal the concept of municipal service.
2. Study the principles of municipal service.
3. Study the positions of the municipal service.
3. Positions of the municipal service
It is necessary to distinguish between the concepts of "municipal position" and "municipal service position". Municipal employees are persons who fill only the positions of the municipal service.
In accordance with art. 1 of the Federal Law "On the basics of municipal service in the Russian Federation" , a municipal position is understood as – the position under the Charter of the municipality, in accordance with the law of the subject of the Russian Federation, with the established powers on the decision of questions of local value and responsibility for the exercise of those powers, as well as a position in a local government formed in accordance with the Charter of the municipality, with the established terms of reference for the execution and ensuring of powers of the given local government and responsibility for execution of these duties.
According to article 6 of the Federal law "On municipal service in the Russian Federation" , as the municipal service office in the local authority, the office of the election Commission of municipal formation, which are formed in accordance with the Charter of the municipality, with the established terms of reference for the execution of powers of local self-government body, election Commission of municipal formation, or persons holding municipal office.
The Federal Law "On General Principles of the Organization of Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation" establishes the following definitions of officials who carry out activities in municipal positions in municipal formations and in local self-government bodies:
1) elected official of local self-government – officials of local self-government elected on the basis of universal, equal and direct suffrage by secret ballot in municipal elections or a representative body of the municipal formation from among its members or representative body of the municipal formation from among the candidates presented by the competitive Commission by results of competition or gathering of citizens, exercising the powers of the representative body of the municipality, and endowed with their own powers to address local issues;
2) the official of local government – elective or concluded the contract (employment contract), the person vested with Executive and administrative powers to address local issues and (or) to organize the activities of the local government;
1. On municipal service in the Russian Federation: Federal Law No. 25-FZ of 02.03.2007 (ed. of 15.02.2016) / / Access from the SPS "Consultant Plus".
2. On the general principles of the organization of local self-government in the Russian Federation: Federal Law No. 131-FZ of 06.10.2003 (ed. of 15.02.2016) / / Access from the SPS "Consultant Plus".
3. Glushko E. K. Legal regulation of municipal service in the Russian Federation / E. K. Glushko / / Public law research. Volume 2. - Moscow: ANO "Center for Public Law Research", 2007. - pp. 375-394.
4. State and municipal service: Textbook / G. M. Shamarova, N. M. Kurshieva. - M.: SIC INFRA-M, 2014. - 208 p.
5. State service and service law: Textbook / Yu. N. Starilov. - M.: Norm: SIC INFRA-M, 2015. - 240 p.
6. Kireeva E. Yu. Comment to the Federal Law of March 2, 2007 No. 25-FZ "On municipal service in the Russian Federation "(article-by-article) // SPS ConsultantPlus. 2014.
7. Scientific and practical commentary on the Federal Law on Municipal Service in the Russian Federation / edited by N. M. Konin, A. S. Dugentsa. - M.: UNITY-DANA: Law and Law, 2012. - 303 p.
8. Organization of state power in Russia and foreign countries: educational and methodological complex / S. A. Avakyan, A. M. Arbuzkin, I. P. Kenenova, etc.; hands. author. Col. and ed. S. A. Avakyan. - M.: Justicinform, 2014 – - 692 p.
9. Organization of municipal service: Textbook / S. Yu. Kabashov. - 2nd ed., reprint. and extra – M.: research center INFRA-M, 2014. – 391 p.