1. The concept of culture
2. Technique and technology as part of culture
3. The problem of the place of culture in technical reality
In the modern philosophical language, the concept of "culture" is one of the most common and ambiguous. Its use today goes far beyond its original, etymological meaning. The term "culture" (Latin cultura) is translated as "cultivation, cultivation, development, veneration"and implies at the early stages of its use a purposeful human impact on nature (tillage, etc.), as well as the upbringing and training of the person himself [6, p. 34].
Interest in culture and attempts to understand this complex phenomenon go back to ancient times. In the ancient consciousness, the concept of culture is identified with paideia, that is, education, education, which distinguished the Hellenes from the "uncultured" barbarians. Among the sophists and Cynics, we can see the opposition of nature as a phenomenon relatively constant to human law, or an establishment - changeable, arbitrary. Culture in this system of values is interpreted as a phenomenon less significant than nature.
1. Berdyaev N. A. Philosophy of freedom. The meaning of creativity. - M., 1989.
2. Volkov G. Three faces of culture. - M., 1986.
3. Kagan M. S. On the question of understanding culture.// Philosophical Sciences, 1989, No. 5.
4. Kassirer E. Philosophy of symbolic forms: Introduction and problem statement. / Cultural studies. Of the twentieth century. Anthology. - M., 1985.
5. Cultural studies. - M.: Knowledge, 1993.
6. Cultural studies. Of the twentieth century. Anthology. - M., 1995.
7. Semenov E. O. Disciplinary status of cultural studies. / Science and its place in culture. - Novosibirsk, 1990.
8. Solov'ev V. S. Philosophy of art and literary criticism. - Moscow, 1991.
9. Ortega y Gasset K. Revolt of the Masses (ch. IX –«Primitivism and Technology & raquo;) // Voprosy filosofii. – 1989. - No. 3. - pp. 146-150.
10. Tavrizyan G. M. Technique. Culture. Moscow: Nauka, 2011. – 423 p.
11. Freud Z. Discontent in the culture. / Freud Z. Psychoanalysis. Religion. Kultura, Moscow: Mysl', 1992. – 342 p.
12. Fromm E. To have or be? - M.: Thought, 1986. – 187 p.
13. Schweitzer A. Culture and ethics. Schweitzer A. The decline and revival of culture. - Moscow: Vlados, 2003. – 187 p.
14. Epstein M. Speak the language of all cultures / / Nauka i zhizn. – 1990. - No. 1. – p. 45.