1. Theoretical aspects of creation and development of media concerns in Russia
1.1. Features of media concerns in Russia
1.2. Development of the modern Russian media industry
2. Interaction of media concerns and authorities in the process of forming public consciousness
2.1. Information policy and power
2.2. Influence of the government on media concerns and public consciousness
A characteristic feature of modern society is the advanced development of the information industry, which is due to both the needs of the scientific, technical and economic sphere, and the laws of all social development (manifestations of "information" or "post-industrial" society).
In modern conditions, information acquires the status of the most important resource, on the effective use of which the prospects for sustainable development depend.
The rapid development of television and the Internet, the mass availability of communication devices in a relatively short historical period have made information technologies a determining factor in global social changes in recent decades, and the global network – an accessible, dynamic and, as a result, the main information and communication space.
In the modern world, mass communication media (QMS) are largely responsible for the formation of social space. They serve not only as a means of transmitting concrete factual information, but also often as a mechanism for forming a special reality that forms a picture of the world beyond the individual's sensory experience.
The aim of the work is to study the forms of interaction and methods of managing media concerns and the power of public consciousness.
The object of the study is the creation and development of media concerns in Russia.
The subject of the research is the interaction of media concerns and authorities in the process of forming public consciousness.
1. Consider the features of media concerns in Russia.
2. To study the development of the modern Russian media industry.
3. Analyze information policy and power.
4. Identify the influence of the government on media concerns and public consciousness.
Research methods: analysis of theoretical sources; comparison; systematization and generalization.
1. Iris A., Bugen J. Management of Media Companies, Moscow: University Book Publishing House, 2010, 560 p.
2. Antonova V. G. Osobennosti razvitiya mediaindustrii na sovremennom etape [Features of media industry development at the present stage]. Peterburgskiy ekonomicheskiy zhurnal, 2014, no. 3 (September), pp. 25-29.
3. Berezin I. V. Marketing research: instructions for use. - M: Yurayt, 2012. - 350 p.
4. Big encyclopedic dictionary. - Moscow: ROSPEN, 2011 – - 1216 p.
5. Bourdieu P. On television and journalism. - Moscow: Institute of Experimental Sociology, 2002. - 157 p.
6. Bourdieu P. Social space and power. - M., 2005 – - 455 p.
7. Delokarov K. X., Demidov F. D. In search of a new paradigm. // Synergetics. Philosophy. Scientific rationality, Moscow, 1999, pp. 53-55.
8. Zverintsev L. B. Communicative management. - St. Petersburg: Piter, 2006. - 368 p.
9. Karpukhin O., Makarevich E. Formation of masses-Kaliningrad: Yantarny skaz, 2001. - 432 p.
10. Kiselev A. Theory and practice of mass information. - St. Petersburg: Piter, 2011. - 400 p.
11. Konovchenko S. V. Society-mass media-power. - Rostov n/A: Feniks, 2001. - 175 p.
12. Lozovsky B. N. Manipulative technologies of mass media management / B. N. Lozovsky. - Yekaterinburg: Ural Publishing House. un-ta, 2008. - 212 p.
13. Makarevich E. Public relations. - Kaliningrad: Yantarny skaz, 2001. - 78 p.
14. Morua A. Sixty years of my literary life. - Moscow: Progress, 1977. - 296 p.
15. General and applied Political science / edited by V. I. Zhukov, B. I. Krasnov. - Moscow: MGSU, Soyuz Publishing House, 2007. - 992 p.
16. Fundamentals of media business / edited by E. L. Vartanova. – M.: Aspect Press, 2009. – 360 p.
17. Purgin Yu. P. Regional media holdings in the system of domestic media industry. Social communications. – 2013. – № 4 (12). – Pp. 38-52.
18. Uledov A. K. Interaction of civil society and the state (theoretical and methodological aspects of analysis) / / Image of the civil service. - M., 1996. - p. 22.
19. Wedow A. K. Spiritual life of society. – Moscow: Mysl', 1980. – 271 p.
20. Tsykhmistro S. I. Influence of information monopolies on the development of the state // Bulletin of the International Institute of Economics and Law. – 2012. – № 3(8) (8). – Pp. 38-43.
21. Sharapova O. A. Gamification in the development of marketing concepts of information resources. The first All-Russian scientific and practical conference "Media Space of Russia: society, Politics, business". November 23, 2012. [Electronic resource] Access mode: http://engec.ru/media konf2012/sharapovaoa
22. Yudina E. N. Development of the media space of modern Russia: on the example of television: abstract of the Doctor of Sociological Sciences. - M., 2008. - 50 p.
23. Yakovlev G. A. Commerce in mass media: Textbook / G. A. Yakovlev. - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2011. - 143 p.