1. The concept of diplomatic law
2. Types of sources of diplomatic law
3. Characteristics of the main sources of diplomatic law
List of sources used
The action of factors in the development of international relations, the activity and complexity of international relations, led to a more active participation of the head of state, as well as the head of government in foreign relations of the state, in its diplomacy than in the past. This led to the creation of special apparatuses under these bodies (not in all countries), which deal with issues of international relations and diplomacy.
In states, due to various specific reasons, but ultimately as a result of the new nature of international relations, a unified system of work in the field of foreign relations and diplomacy of a given State is being formed, covering several areas of the external functions of the state. In this regard, it becomes relevant to consider the main sources of legal regulation of diplomatic relations, i.e. sources of diplomatic law.
Thus, the purpose of this work is to provide a comprehensive legal assessment of the main sources of diplomatic law.
When writing this work, textbooks, monographs on international public, consular and diplomatic law, as well as materials of periodical literature were used.
The normative-legal basis of the work was made up of international conventions and domestic sources of legal regulation of diplomatic relations.
1. Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 18 April 1961 // Current international law. Collection of documents in 3 volumes. Comp. Yu. M. Kolosov, E. S. Krivchikova. T. 1. M. 1996.
2. Vienna Convention on Consular Relations of 24 April 1963 // Current international law. Collection of documents in 3 volumes. Comp. Yu. M. Kolosov, E. S. Krivchikova. T. 1. M. 1996.
3. Vienna Convention on the Representation of States in Their Relations with International Organizations of a Universal Character of 14 March 1975 // Current international law. Collection of documents in 3 volumes. Comp. Yu. M. Kolosov, E. S. Krivchikova. T. 1. M. 1996.
4. Convention on Special Missions of 8 December 1969 / / International Public Law. Collection of documents in 2 volumes. Vol. 1. Comp. K. A. Bekyashev, A. G. Khodakov. Vol. 1. M. 1996.
5. The Constitution of the Russian Federation of December 12, 1993.
6. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 271 of March 14, 1995 "On Approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation". No. 12 of March 20, 1995, Article 1033.
7. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 375 of March 12, 1996 "On the coordinating role of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation in carrying out the Unified foreign policy line of the Russian Federation". No. 12 of March 18, 1996, Article 1061.
8. Federal Law No. 4-FZ of January 4, 1999" On Coordination of International and Foreign Economic Relations of the Subjects of the Russian Federation". No. 2 of January 11, 1999, Article 231.
9. Regulations on the representations of the Russian Foreign Ministry in the territory of the Russian Federation in 1996 / / SEMP. 1996. M. 1996.
10. Regulations on diplomatic and consular representations of foreign states on the territory of the USSR in 1966 (as amended in 1981) / / Vedomosti SSSR. 1981g. No. 7.
11. Consular Charter of the USSR in 1976 (as amended in 1981) / / Vedomosti SSSR. 1976g. No. 27.
12. Regulations on the Embassy of the Russian Federation in 1996 / / Rossiyskaya gazeta of October 31, 1996.
13. Blishchenko I. P. Diplomatic law. - Moscow: Yurid. lit., 1990.
14. Demin Yu. G. Status of diplomatic missions and their personnel. - Moscow: Yurist, 1995.
15. The diplomatic service. Textbook / / Edited by A.V. Torkunov. M. 2012.
16. Zakharova L. M., Konovalova A. A. Fundamentals of diplomatic and consular service. Training manual. Minsk. 2011.
17. Kovalev A. A. Privileges and immunities in modern international law. - M.: Norm, 1996.
18. Levin D. B. Diplomacy, its essence, methods and forms. M. 1982.
19. Levin D. B. International Law, Foreign Policy and Diplomacy, Moscow, 1981.
20. Lukashuk I. I. Diplomatic negotiations and legal aspects taken at them. Moscow, 2014.
21. Sandrovsky K. K. Law of external relations. - Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1986.