1. THE BIRTH OF RUSSIAN CULTURE. CULTURE OF KIEVAN RUS
2. CULTURE OF THE MOSCOW KINGDOM
3. CULTURES OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
4. "GOLD" AND " SILVER» CENTURIES OF RUSSIAN CULTURE
5. THE SOVIET PERIOD OF RUSSIA'S DEVELOPMENT AND THE CURRENT SOCIO-CULTURAL SITUATION
The culture of Russia was formed over several millennia, and its history can be (although rather conditionally) divided into several periods: ancient, pagan, or pre-Christian, medieval-from the moment of adoption of Orthodoxy in Russia to the era of Peter the Great's transformations: new-uniting the XVIII and XIX centuries; the newest-the culture of the XX century.
The problem of genuine democratization of life, the rise of material and spiritual culture, morality, personal development, the realization of the creative potential of people, overcoming their limitations, and simply ignorance, education of genuine communication, responsible attitude to work, mature ecological consciousness – all this is impossible outside the mainstream of universal culture, the world civilizational process.
Culture is always connected with history, always implies the continuity of the moral, intellectual, and spiritual life of a person, society, and humanity, so the study of the genesis and development of Russian culture is relevant.
When we talk about modern culture, we are talking about the huge path that this culture has taken.
The study of Russian culture is designed to show the cultural and historical background of modern civilization, to help the purposeful independent formation of humanistic cultural orientations and abilities of the individual.
The object of the work is the culture of Russia.
The purpose of the work is to consider the genesis and stages of development of Russian culture.
The objectives of the work are to consider the main stages of the development of Russian culture and give each stage a brief description.
1. Bagrovskaya N. M. Cultural studies: M.: Dashkov I K. – 2011. – 420 p.
2. Ilina I. A., Burov M. E. Kulturology: a summary of lectures. - Moscow: MIEMP. - 2005. - 104 p.
3. Kravchenko A. I. Cultural studies textbook for high schools – 4-ed – M Academic Project, Triksta. - 2003. - 496 p.
4. Culture of Russia: IX-XX centuries. Stipend. - Moscow: Prostor, 1996. - 393 p.
5. Shchetinov Yu. A. History of Russia XX century. M.: Manuscript 1995. - 240 p.