1. History of interaction between the government and the media
2. Models of interaction between the government and the media
3. Forms of interaction between the government and the media
4. Problems of interaction between the government and the media and ways to solve them
List of sources used
The large-scale transformations taking place in recent decades in all spheres of public life: politics, economy, culture, communication, related to the formation of a single information space, the development of technical means that provide constant access to information and communication channels, have largely actualized the problem of interaction between state authorities and the mass media of modern Russia.
The problem is that today, when the quality of life of a society is determined by the degree of its awareness and democratic consciousness, the question of the relationship between the state and the mass media is of particular importance.
It is generally recognized that the pace of development of civil society and the political system as a whole largely depends on the interaction between the state authorities and the media.
The object of research is power and the media.
The subject of the study is the content and forms of interaction between the government and the media.
The purpose of the work is to investigate the peculiarities of interaction between state authorities and the media.
Achieving this goal involves solving a number of tasks, the main of which are the following:
- Study the history of interaction between the government and the media.
- Consider models of interaction between the government and the media.
- Determine the forms of interaction between the government and the media.
- Identify problems of interaction between the government and the media and ways to solve them.
- Kalmykov A. A. The fourth political force // Bulletin of RSUH. Political Science series. Social and communicative sciences. – 2012. – No. 1. – p. 21-29.
- Kosmodemyanskaya, K. V., Power and the media: cooperation or confrontation? [Electronic resource] – access mode: http://teoria-practica.ru/rus/files/arhiv_zhurnala/2014
- Latenkova V. M. Mediatization of the political sphere. and PEC. Media. – 2012. – No. 19. – pp. 25-29.
- Lysenko G. V. Interaction of power and mass media: strategy and technologies of its implementation (regional aspect) / G. V. Lysenko / / Sotsis: Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya. – 2008. – No. 4. – pp. 73-77.
- Markov E. A. Power and mass media in Russia: the history of interaction [Electronic resource] - access mode: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/vlast-i-smi-v-rossii-istoriya-vzaimodeystviya
- Filatova O. G. Sociology of Mass Communication: textbook. manual / O. G. Filatova. M.: Gardariki, 2006. – 303 p.
- Shchepilova G. G. Interaction of mass media and power structures in Russian regions / Shchepilova G. G., Buryanova M. V. [Electronic resource] http://www.mediascope.ru/node/1663