1. THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF JOB REGULATIONS
2. ANALYSIS OF OFFICIAL REGULATIONS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF STATE FUNCTIONS IN STATE INSTITUTIONS OF THE NOVOSIBIRSK REGION
The effectiveness of the management apparatus as a whole and each of its divisions separately largely depends on how clearly defined, coordinated, balanced all the components, links and elements of the management system are. To achieve this in the civil service, professionally developed job regulations for all categories of civil servants help.
The object of the research: official regulations.
Subject of research: development of official regulations.
The purpose of the study: to study the basic requirements for the construction, content and presentation of the official regulations of a state civil servant.
Objectives of the study:
- to study the theoretical aspects of the development of job regulations;
- analyze several official regulations on the performance of functions in public institutions of the Novosibirsk region.
The purpose of the development of official regulations is to develop regulatory documents that correspond to the legislation, goals, objectives and development strategy of the organization, the scale and nature of its activities.
In order for official regulations to become an effective means of establishing and maintaining order in the state civil service, it is important to ensure that they fully and accurately correspond to the real state of affairs at each current moment in time.
1. Federal Law No. 79-FZ of 27.07.2004 (as amended on 30.12.2012) "On the State Civil Service of the Russian Federation" / / http://www.consultant.ru.
2. Resolution of the Government of the Novosibirsk Region of 28.12.11 No. 604-p "On approval of the procedure for the development and approval of administrative regulations for the performance of state functions of the Novosibirsk region" / / http://www.consultant.ru.
3. Karitskaya E. human resources and document management. Local regulations that will be checked by the labor inspectorate. - Moscow: aisi Group, 2011. - 168 p.
4. Lovcheva M. V., Galkina E. N. Gurova E. V. Office work in the personnel service. - Moscow: Prospect, 2011. - 80 p.
5. Mitrofanova E. A., Ivanovskaya L. V. Evaluation of the results of personnel work and the results of the activities of the departments of the personnel management service. - M.: Prospect, 2011. - 72 p.
6. Yurkova S. N. Recommendations for the development of official regulations of municipal employees in the local administration. - M.: Statisdat, 2009. - 58 p.
7. Official regulations of the state civil servant / / Kadrovik. Personnel records management. - 2008. - No. 12. - p. 6-8.
8. Mugaleva N., Varnakhina E., Gordeev M. Regulation of civil servants ' activities: quality problems and opportunities of modern management technologies. http://gosuslugi.kck.ru/.
9. Nosareva N. A. Control of execution-traditional way of life and innovative approach. http://www.ippnou.ru.