1. The Decembrist movement, their projects for the reconstruction of the country
2. The problem of the historical identity of Russia. Slavophiles and Westerners
List of used literature
In the first half of the nineteenth century, the ideological and socio-political struggle intensified all over the world. Russia was no exception. However, while in a number of countries this struggle ended in the victory of bourgeois revolutions and national liberation movements, in Russia the ruling elite managed to preserve the existing economic and socio-political system.
The main purpose of this work is to review and analyze the socio-political movements in Russia in the first half of the nineteenth century.
To achieve this goal, you must complete the following tasks:
1. Analyze the movement of the Decembrists, their projects of reconstruction of the country.
2. To consider such trends as the Slavophiles and the Westerners.
3. To study the problem of the historical identity of Russia.
1. The Decembrists: a biographical guide. – M., 2008. – 319 p.
2. Dyakov V. A. The Slavic question in the public life of Russia. – Moscow, 1993. – 289 p.
3. Koshelev V. A. socio-literary struggle in Russia of the 40s of the XIX century. – 361 p.
4. Leontovich V. V. History of liberalism in Russia. – M., 2004. – 402 p.
5. Moscow University in the Memoirs of contemporaries: (1755-1917). – Moscow, 1989. – 374 p.
6. The liberation movement and social thought in Russia of the XIX century. For seminars and practical classes. – Moscow, 2001. – 286 p.
7. Russian society of the 30s of the XIX century: people and ideas :( Memoirs of contemporaries). – Moscow, 1983. – 433 p.
8. Fedorov V. A. Decembrists and their time. – Moscow, 1992. – 306 p.
9. Tsimbaev N. I. Slavophilism. // From the history of Russian socio-political thought of the XIX century. – M., 1986. – 219 p.