These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") are a legally binding agreement between the user "Customer" of the Infostore.pro described herein and IP Ignatovich S.S., individual entrepreneur incorporated under the laws of Russia.
Please make sure that you fully understand the contents of this Agreement. If you have any doubts about any of your rights and obligations resulting from your acceptance of this Agreement, please consult us or obtain legal support.
- By registering on the Service, the User fully and unconditionally accepts the terms of this Agreement and accepts this public offer;
- Users undertake to carefully read the provisions of this agreement before accepting the offer;
- The function of the Operator is solely to ensure access to the Site and conduct a secure transaction;
- When registering on the Site, the User confirms that the received Work is not a ready-made solution, but can be used by him only as a sample, auxiliary material, as additional information for independent work;
- The user must, at his own request, process the received materials, create his own work of authorship, which he then provides to the educational institution at the place of study or work. Users use the received Works within the limits allowed by the laws of their country;
- When uploading a work to the "Ready papers" catalog on the site, the User confirms that he has the copyright for this work, that it was written by him independently, and also bears full financial responsibility in case of violation of the copyright of third parties;
- The Operator is liable to the Users only in the amount of funds deposited by them on the accounts of the Service. The payment of any other funds to the Users is not provided, regardless of the situation and the responsibility of the Operator. In the event of conflict situations and users' appeals to the Service Administration, the parties undertake to agree with the decision made by the Service Administration. This decision is not subject to further consideration and appeal;
- The Operator reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement and all its integral parts without agreement with the User, notifying the latter by posting a new version of the Agreement or its Appendices on the Site. The new version of the Agreement and / or its Appendices comes into force from the moment of publication on the Site, unless another date for the entry into force of the changes is determined by the Operator when they are published. The current version of the Agreement and all annexes to it is always publicly available on the Site;
- The administration of the service has the right at any time to refuse any User to use the Service or restrict access in case of violation of this Agreement or for security reasons;
- The Operator reserves the right to suspend the account and block the User's account on the Service without giving any reason;
- Users give their consent to the processing by the Operator of their personal data provided for registering a personal account on the Site;
- If the User does not agree with the terms of this user agreement, then he must leave the site.
For the customer:
- The Operator provides the Customer with a personal account on the Site in order to search and select information for educational purposes and make settlements;
- The Customer confirms that he will not appropriate the authorship of the Work received on the Service and will not pass it off as the results of his own intellectual activity;
- You may check the price in the description of the particular paper, the cost of services under the Agreement is determined in accordance with the current prices and is registered on the website infostore.pro;
- The cost of the service can be changed by the Contractor unilaterally;
- The methods of payment for the service are indicated when making the payment;
- Users give their consent to the processing by the Operator of their personal data provided for registering a personal account on the Site (Appendix 1);
- When purchasing a finished work, the Service Administration is not responsible for the level of originality of works from the catalog. We do not check the originality of the published works. After the purchase of the finished work - claims for the level of originality of the work are not accepted;
- The Service Administration has the right to unilaterally delete the Customer's account if the Customer uses obscene and offensive language in correspondence with the Service Administration.
Procedure for consideration of claims and disputes
- The Customer's claims for the services provided are accepted by the Contractor for consideration by e-mail within 2 (working) days from the moment the dispute arises.
- The customer has the right to unilaterally refuse the services of the Contractor at any time. In case of unilateral refusal of the Customer from the services of the Contractor, the payment made is not refundable.
INN 540701316629 Bank account number 40802810526060001620: Branch "Rostov" of OJSC "ALFA-BANK" Rostov-on-Don INN 7728168971 CAT 616343001 OGRN 1027700067328 BIK 046015207 Correspondent account 30101810500000000207
We are always available to be reached by email at email@example.com
Consent to the processing of personal data By registering on the Service and accepting (accepting) the public offer, which is the User Agreement, the User gives this Consent to the processing of personal data, which is an integral part of the User Agreement. The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis and in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006.